About Serverhosh Internet Service
Serverhosh Internet Service is now a PRIVATE LIMITED Company (CIN: U72900WB2020PTC240886) in India Jurisdiction as a Hosting provider which provides top-quality hosting at an affordable price. At ServerHosh , we recognize that all projects have different goals & requirements and our support will work tirelessly to ensure each and every one of our customers has their needs met. We have our Private Suites in MainCube(Netherlands), WowRack(USA, Seattle), Carrier-1(USA, Dallas) with Private IP Range and Multiple 10Gbps Connectives to ensure High Quality Internet Traffic. Their combined offer of 24x7x365 Professional support , 0% Downtime guarantee and a 15 days money back* guarantee help to certify our hosting as nothing but the best.
Located in Seattle’s Integrate West Campus, one of the largest cluster of datacenter facilities in the Pacific Northwest region. their 18,000 square foot facility is purpose-built for datacenter usage and designed with redundancies in all layer of the critical power, cooling and network infrastructures. Being located in Washington State, ServerHosh enjoys having one of the nation’s greenest power, and takes advantage of the cool ambient temperature to provide free cooling to the datacenter. Their datacenter building is located near Seattle/Tacoma International Airport and outside of Seattle fault zone and liquefaction area. Their building is located on top of a hill, far above highway 99 and poses little or no risk of flooding. The building also boasts a Tier3+ and Seismic Zone 3 rating.
|Company Name||Serverhosh Internet Service|
|Money Back||2 Days|
|Company Type||Web Hosting|
|Location||Seattle Amsterdam New York Dallas Dusseldorf London|
|Website Url||Click Here To Visit Company Official Website|
Creating an Account with Serverhosh Internet Service
- Visit Serverhosh Internet Service Official Website
- Click On Product Which You Want Purchase
- Once You Selected Your Product Click On Select Button
- Now You Redirect Domain Page Just Fill Domain Name And Process Next
- Now Serverhosh Internet Service Asking Some Account Information Just Fill All Necessary Data
- Next Complete Your Payment
- Now You Are Done
On-NET Carriers TW Telecom, Internap, Level3, Comcast, Integra, CenturyLink, Savvis, Spectrum Networks, Cogent, Zayo, Wowrack, XO Public Exchange Access to on-site Seattle Internet Exchange (SIX) switch Multi 10Gbps capable transport to the Westin Building Available. It’s a carrier neutral facility with rich access to Tier1 transit and Transport providers within the Integrate campus, or Westin Building in downtown Seattle.
110 Gbit/s current capacity via facility blended bandwidth
In-house DDoS Protection
24/7 network engineers
Core Router – ER‑8‑XG
Redundant Switches | Dell S60-44T-AC-R
USA Dedicated Server
1Gbps Full Duplex Port
Each of the Server comes with 1Gbps Full Duplex Port with 10TB Premium Bandwidth.
Free OS Installation
NO Installation Cost for OS.
We use Latest Technology, Brand New Hardware.
We assure you 99.99% Uptime but there always a chance for 0.01% Downtime
Most Advance Disk with 2G/sec Read & Write Speed Technology to make your Site load Faster than Ever.
Latest Version of CloudLinux Enabled
Cloud Based Hosting for 0% Downtime and great redundancy
1 Click Install
Softaculous Included for 1 Click Website Installation.
USA Based Hosting for Easier Reach.
Raid 1 Storage
Raid 1 Storage to Secure your Data
Latest cPanel Makes life easier for website owners.
Yes. We offer full refund within 15Days of your purchase. After that Partial Refund will be provided Based on the Days you used the SERVER. But we have Trial Plan to start.
Free Migration Only Possible if your Previous Host Control Panel is cPanel.
- Each of our Shared hosting packages carry a 15 day unconditional money back guarantee on them. If you are not completely satisfied with our services within the first 15 days of your service, you will be given a full refund of the contract amount. Still you can Get the Trial Package before you buy the Highest Package. Remember, this is only for monthly shared packages and does not apply to vps, dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases.
- We do refund if you decide to cancel the order before the Delivery. We do not refund once the Product Deliver whether you can opt for Partial Refund as Pro-Rata Based. We will deduct the Days you used the Service. But if you have any Existing Spam or Abuse Notice then this won’t applicable. Pro Rata or Partial Refund will be made within next 48hrs after Cancellation.
- No Partial Refund after using the Service for more than one month. Unless something Wrong Happened from our Side.
- We do not refund If you paid Twice for your Same Service where you can use your Extra Money for your Next month. We strongly Recommend to OPT one time Payment for your Each Invoice.
- If Subscriber registers any domain name as part of a “Free Domain Name” promotion in connection with the registration, Subscriber’s refund will be reduced by our price for registration per domain name. Subscriber will retain full ownership and control of any such domain names.
- If your account got suspended or terminated due to violation of our terms of service, the refund will not be applicable in that case. We reserved the right to suspend/terminate an account which is found violating our terms of service.
- There is no refund for DEDICATED SERVER.
- There is no Refund for NL VPS STARTER PACKAGE($3.99) from any type of VPS Package.
- Due to the Nature of the Payment Processing and Controlling FRAUD Payment through BTC Won’t eligible for Refund. If you have any Questions contact us before Ordering
We do not allow Email Marketing the servers should be used for Daily Purpose. Using the Server for Email Marketing purpose would end up in a suspension without any kind of refund.
All Refund are made if it’s doesn’t break any of our TOS
*Above Policies may Change as per our Decision.