Webservice.be are a so-called “white-label” company. They register domain-names and host websites mainly for webdesign-companies whose ambition it is to focus on building websites. Because of long experience they are always a step ahead of many of the hosting-company’s you’ll find on the internet. By the years they have build many contacts with several suppliers and customers, needed for staying a flexible and quick internet-company.
|Starting Price||$9.41 / mo|
|Money Back||Any time|
|Company Type||Web Hosting|
|Website Url||Click Here To Visit Company Official Website|
Creating an Account with Webservice.be Web Hosting
- Visit Official Website
- Click On Product Which You Want Purchase
- Once You Selected Your Product Click On Select Button
- Now You Redirect Domain Page Just Fill Domain Name And Process Next
- Now Asking Some Account Information Just Fill All Necessary Data
- Next Complete Your Payment
- Now You Are Done
Our main goal is to specialize in the things we do, if are not the best or in full control of services provide, stop providing them. That’s why don’t build websites or manage datacenters anymore, nor resell products from other companies. focus on companies that need a reliant partner who they can trust.
So you won’t find a marketing-division with us, don’t sell cooked air, or cloud-solutions (most “cloud-solutions” is virtualisation, which do for more then 10 years). growth is mainly due to acquisitions/mergers with partners and word of mouth advertising. are proud that can say: have never lost a customer who was not satisfied by services.
Now let’s Speak Some Chinese
- They have private-rooms, racks and colo’s in serveral datacenters in several countries.
- They manage own IP’s and our own Routing.
- They are registrar for many TLD’s, with most of them we have a real-time-connection.
- They manage own webservers, most ot them on Apache/mod-php or Cpanel Apache/Nginx with suphp
- They were one of the first company’s that applied for .be-registrar
- They were one of the first that enrolled DNSsec as default.
- They were one of the first that made systems compatible with IDN-domainnames
- They were one of the first that enabled IPv6 on network
- By default encrypt passwords to the highest possible combination
- By default turn off many unused services on webservers
Yet we don’t follow every trend on the internet:
- Advertisement -
- They are on facebook and twitter: but we don’t use it.
- They don’t have a live-chat
- They don’t need a VOIP-telephone
- They don’t blindly use SSL for every site, SSL is not a security-thing but a privacy-thing!
- They don’t offer cloud-solutions, only a few very big firms can offer this, mostly it’s marketing-talk for virtualization (which use since 2004)
- They don’t oversell bandwidth or even webspace!
- They have no “free”-products or add ons, at any company you will pay ultimately for them, mostly through another service/product.
Most of customers are webdesign-companies who don’t want to manage webservers, want to grow if they need to, but don’t want to rent GigaBytes of space they never use. For them we have a perfect and unique shared-hosting concept: Pay for what you use.
We run own ASN, and have equipment in the biggest datacenters in the Netherlands and Belgium. (see ..in a logo for more info). Because are not a multinational you won’t find several helpdesks or engineering-levels with us. Your problem will be served directly. But are you reliable/good enough?
Yes are! external network isn’t that complex which ends up in less outages because of misconfiguration. On the other hand have more then 250 servers running, so we are always standby and monitor 24h/day. Because of this have several companies that have their critical equipment with us. From telecom-providers, to marine-experts, public law enforcement to national events.
If you need support: failed! Everything should be so clear that you don’t need any help. However whe have still some old support-pages available: Go to support-pages (only in Dutch)