What is Paysale Affiliate Program ?
Paysale Affiliate Program is an affiliate network based in UK. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL and CPS. Paysale review websites and apps of publishers before approving their accounts. The affiliates can take maximum advantage promoting dating offers. Your approval depends on previous affiliate experience and promotional strategies.
Paysale is one of the fastest growing performance marketing networks in the industry centered on growing brands online and enable publishers to optimize online media and to leverage customer acquisition channels. Paysale offers a full range of services, our verticals include: e-commerce, dating and…
Basic Information Paysale
|Commission Type||CPA, CPL, CPS|
|Affiliate Category||Affiliate Program|
|Official Affiliate Website||Click Here To Visit Official Website|
How To Join Paysale Affiliate Program And Earn Free Passive Income
First Step To Sign Up At Paysale Affiliate Program . It Is Very Easy To Join Paysale Affiliate Program . Just Fill Necassary Data Like , Your Name , Date Of Birth & All Required Data By Paysale. Once Fill Everything Correctly Just Click On Submit Button .It Is Over Now
Wait For Approval
Once Your Submit Application For Paysale Affiliate Program .Your Application Sent To Affiliate Team Of Paysale If Your Profile Eligible For Their Affiliate Program Than You Get Another Approval Email Once You Approved By Team .
Once You Approved By Paysale
Now It Is Time To Login Your Paysale. Affiliate Account . And Start Promoting Paysale. Program To Your Friends By Email Marketing , Blog , Social Media Etc . Once Any Sale Made By Your Refer Link You Get Fixed % From Paysale..
PaySale Affiliate Network
Paysale is a leading performance marketing network based out of Scotland serving advertisers and publishers worldwide. It helps adverisers and brands to make a great presence online and helps publishers to make money through the affiliate programs. Their major verticals include e-commerce, dating, and match-making, travel sites etc. There are over 1000+ affiliate offers to choose from inside PaySale network.
Recognized as a major player in the industry, PaySale has a Paysale Affiliate Program very good ROI success for its clients. They follow commission type of CPA, CPL and CPS and works with both display and mobile traffic sources. You get paid via PayPal, Paxum or WebMoney as long as you have a minimum threshold of $100 in your account. They also have a referral system where you can make 2% of your referral income.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Paysale Affiliate Network
- Webmaster guarantees the quality of his traffic and he is legally responsible for his own traffic and promo-materials that are used by advertising campaigns.
- It is forbidden to create more than one account per one user. Incase more than one similar account was spotted – all accounts are banned without any payments.
- Webmaster should react immediately to requests of support services. If during 12 hours after request there is no response, administration has right to limit the reception of traffic for offer(s).
- It is forbidden to do the tasks on advertiser’s sites (where they are paying for an action before an actual payment for a service or an item) by yourself. In case it is necessary to check an accounting you should inform the support service.
- If you have any questions about quality of traffic, the payments will be hold until an advertiser will pay leads fully.
Rules Source : Paysale
The publishers can have access to the following types of offers:
- Casual Dating
- Adult dating
- Mobile subscription
- Health and beauty
Paysale Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are Check, PayPal, Wire, Paxum and Webmoney.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this Paysale Affiliate Program affiliate network. The rate of commission is 2%.
Paysale network is ideal for both adult and non-adult publishers. The publishers who had worked with this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this Paysale review help publishers to get started.