Hostglobal.plus ISP DNS servers are updated at different intervals. For some users, the site may start opening earlier than for others, depending on the dns settings when connecting to the Internet. Check by opening the site through the Internet proxy services Usually, to completely update records on all servers of Internet providers, it takes time, up to a day, for foreign domain zones earlier
Hostglobal.plus For the domain, you need to register ns1.hostglobal.plus and ns2.hostglobal.plus In the hosting control panel, menu Main-Domain names, select the required domain, button Records In the Type list, find the MX records, delete one of them, the second needs to be changed. Select a record with the MX type, the Edit button, and enter mx.yandex.net in the Address field. in the Priority 10 field
|Starting Price||Any Time|
|Money Back||$1.10 / mo|
|Company Type||Web Hosting|
|Website Url||Click Here To Visit Company Official Website|
Creating an Account with Hostglobal.plus Web Hosting
- Visit Official Website
- Click On Product Which You Want Purchase
- Once You Selected Your Product Click On Select Button
- Now You Redirect Domain Page Just Fill Domain Name And Process Next
- Now Asking Some Account Information Just Fill All Necessary Data
- Next Complete Your Payment
- Now You Are Done
Why Are They
- 1. Own data center and equipment
- 2. Pay only for the resources you need and save during the hours of decline in traffic from the time of day according to the PaaS (Platform as a Service)
- 3. Better network connectivity
- 4. Cloud solutions for data storage and processing
- 5. 24/7 support
- 6. Backup is provided at the user’s choice and is available for self-configuration at the required frequency
- 7. Promotions and gifts, guaranteed discounts from the period of using the services
- Hybrid storage (SSD + HDD)
- VMmanager control panel
- Fast scaling resources
- Privacy and security
- ISO download capability
- Ready images: LAMP, Django, Tomcat, Redmine
- Disk space, GB – 0.012 €/month
- RAM, GB – 1.12 €/month
- Processor core, Piece – 1.12 €/month
- Dedicated IP address IPv4 – 3 €/month
- Dedicated IP address IPv6 – 0.01 €/month
- ISPmanager 5 Lite control panel – 6.68 €/month
A Round-the-Clock Customer Service
Hostglobal.plus are available 24-7 to respond to your inquiries and to provide timely help whenever you need it. You can contact us by telephone or via live chat for any pre-sale or general enquiries, or via e-mail or through the hosting Control Panel-incorporated ticketing system for any technical issues. Never hesitate to contact us at any time.
A Modern Hosting Control Panel
Hostglobal.plus easy-to-work-with web hosting Control Panel gives you the unique opportunity to manage your site(s) and domain name(s) from a single place. And with the drag ‘n’ drop file upload option and the useful right-click contextual menus, you can effortlessly administer everything related to your site.
- Advertisement -
A Web Applications Installer
Hostglobal.plus A WordPress script activation in less than two minutes, with just a single click? This is possible with our web applications installer – it permits you to install more than forty popular PHP applications with just one single click. An automatic database creation option is available as well.
Free-of-Charge Site Designs
Hostglobal.plus Each web hosting package offers more than 300 free web templates. This can save you both time and a lot of cash because you don’t need to employ a qualified designer and to wait for the web site to be finished – with us, you can pick your web design theme and launch your website today.
A 24/7/365 Customer Support Service
Hostglobal.plus If you have a problem with your web site, you can always lean on helpdesk team – its reps are available 24-7-365. No matter what, they will respond in no more than an hour, with the average response time being twenty minutes.
Hostglobal.plus have a server-side anti-spam filtering solution, so you can defend all your email boxes against spam e-mail messages. You can also change the anti-spam protection level from ‘Very Low’ to ‘Very High’ to make certain that no unrequested messages will find their way into your email mailbox. Your mails will be sifted out on the basis of their spam score. You can also decide whether a mail message blacklisted as spam should be erased or redirected to a particular e-mailbox account.