About Hiscox Affiliates Program
Welcome to the Hiscox Affiliates Program Small Business Affiliate program. Join today and earn $25 for every completed quote! They offers professional service businesses a new way to buy small business insurance online in minutes. They specialize in protecting IT/technology, marketing, consulting, and many other professional service businesses, tailoring coverage to the specific risks in each industry.
|Product Name||Hiscox Affiliates Program|
|Commission Rate||$25 for each completed quote|
|Payment Method||Check, ACH (Direct Deposit), Payoneer|
|Official Affiliate Website||Click Here To Visit Official Website|
Unlock Your Site’s Earning Potential
Sign up for the Hiscox Affiliate Program and earn $25 for every quote you generate.
Hiscox Small Business is on a mission to make sure small professional businesses have the right insurance, focusing on providing customized policies and great customer service.
If your website or organization attracts small business professionals and you want a way to increase revenues from your site, then you may be interested in becoming a Hiscox Small Business affiliate. They have partnered with CJ Affiliate by Conversant (formerly Commission Junction) to set up a simple affiliate program that could provide your business with a great revenue stream.
Why become a Hiscox insurance affiliate?
- They pay you $25 for each completed quote that can be tracked back to you
- It’s easy to register as an affiliate, download our banners, add them to your site and start earning
- They have an affiliate manager on hand to answer any questions you may have
- The online quote form is quick and easy for the customers you refer to complete
- On referred traffic to site, they have a 33% conversion rate to quotes
- They offer special incentives for top performers
How do I get started?
- Sign up for a free account with CJ Affiliate by Conversant (formerly Commission Junction) and automatically apply to our program
- If you already have a CJ account, please apply to our program in the “Advertisers” tab of the CJ account manager by searching for “Hiscox Small Business Insurance’ or CID 4165310′
- We’ll review your application and notify you within 3 business days.
- If accepted, you can download banners and texts links and add them to your site.
- Customers click on the banners on your site and you earn a fee for every completed quote – simple!
Supporting the courageous since 1901
As experts in risk, they give people and businesses the confidence to realize their ambitions. With roots dating back to 1901, they have the expertise to challenge convention and find a better way.
- Advertisement -
Hiscox USA is a leading specialist insurer with origins dating back to 1901. It is part of the Hiscox Group, which has over 3,000 employees in 14 countries, and customers worldwide.
America’s leading small business insurer
With over 500,000 small business customers, we understand the unique risks each business faces. Our coverage lets you take the right risks so you can grow your business, even as you protect against what you can’t see coming.
They insure, support and inspire customers by protecting the businesses they’ve worked so hard to build. They encourage courage in customers, brokers, and ourselves.
Hiscox Insurance Company
The companies in the US include Hiscox Insurance Company Inc.(NAIC# 10200), and its general agent, Hiscox Inc. Hiscox Insurance Company Inc. is a Chicago, IL domiciled insurer admitted or licensed to do business in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Hiscox Insurance Company Inc. is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best with a group financial size category (FSC) of XV ($2 Billion or greater), proving we have strong capital reserves.
Hiscox Inc., a DE corporation that does business in California as Hiscox Insurance Agency, is an approved Lloyd’s cover holder and underwrites surplus lines business on behalf of Lloyd’s Syndicates 33 and 3624. Syndicate 33 is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best. Syndicate 3624 benefits from Lloyd’s ratings, including an A (Excellent) rating from A.M. Best. Lloyd’s syndicates are restricted in doing business in the USA and its territories as they are not US-based insurers. The business we write on behalf of Lloyd’s Syndicates 33 and 3624 in the US is placed by licensed surplus lines insurance brokers.