FutureServers web hosting is our speciality, providing shared and dedicated managed servers. They do get asked IT support type questions and while happy to try and help you, these are often best dealt with by specialists. They are building a list of FAQs however these may not cover what you are looking for, and you may prefer to speak with someone to try to get explain the issue that you are grappling with. Those listed below may have worked with us for many years or may come recommended by the hosted clients. They cannot make specific recommendations but are happy to provide introductions.
|Company Type||Web Hosting|
|Website Url||Click Here To Visit Company Official Website|
Creating an Account with FutureServers Solutions
- Visit FutureServers Official Website
- Click On Product Which You Want Purchase
- Once You Selected Your Product Click On Select Button
- Now You Redirect Domain Page Just Fill Domain Name And Process Next
- Now FutureServers Asking Some Account Information Just Fill All Necessary Data
- Next Complete Your Payment
- Now You Are Done
SSL certificates assure your customers that your site is secure and trustworthy
SSL stands for ‘Secure Sockets Layer’, it is the world-standard security technology for creating an encrypted link between servers and browsers. Websites with SSL certificates gain trust and respect from visitors. SSL technology guarantees stringent security checks are in place to protect private information.
With an SSL secure connection you will know that your visitors’ information is kept safe. An SSL certificate shows your customers that you take their security seriously and that you have a trusted online presence.
Improve your ECommerce Website
An SSL certificate will allow you to take online payments securely. Cutting out the third-party merchant helps to reduce your costs while increasing payment options for your customers. Studies show that consumers sometimes abandon online checkouts if they do not believe the site to be secure.
Safeguard Customer Data
Data is encrypted, so personal details entered on your site are protected with an SSL certificate.
Store Confidential Information Securely
Even if you are just storing your own data an SSL certificate prevents data being intercepted when accessed by authorised users.
Benefit from World-Class Encryption
Our SSL Certificates are supplied by GeoTrust, a highly respected and leading name in the industry. Buying an SSL certificate for your website displays a recognised authority and security: it enhances the reputation of your website.
Domains that are already registered can easily be transferred to FutureServers to host and look after. They try to keep the web hosting, domain mapping and parking charges simple. If you have not already registered your chosen domain name, use our Domain Name LookUp to check availability.
Although a relatively simple process we try to make domain transfers as easy as possible for you:
- We recommend that you contact us, either call us on 02392 478 918 or email: [email protected] We will ask you to confirm anything in writing so email may be best: we will ask for the full domain name and where it is currently held.
- If it is a .uk domain you will need to ask your current host to change the IPS Tag to FUTURESERVERS (all upper case).
- For other domains such as .com you will need to ask your current host for an Authorisation Code (normally referred to as the Auth Code).
The Domain Transfer process can be complicated but only really due to each host having slightly different procedures. Some hosting companies make domain transfers from them more difficult by not making it obvious where on their control panels the process is initiated.
Some Domain Name Registrars charge for domains being transferred away, we do not. Such a charge is unusual. A more common practise is for there to be a small charge where the Registrar has paid renewal fees on your behalf in advance.
Normally a domain can be transferred within an hour, however we usually suggest allowing 48 hours and can be longer. The time taken is down to the speed and actions of the current host.
The world’s most popular blogging software, installed at no extra cost
Multiple delivery options. Virus and spam scanning included.
Host your own online shop securely on our PCI compliant servers.
Search for a domain name, over 40 domain types available.
Build sites using the Concrete5 CMS: simple installation.
Dedicated Managed Server Solutions offer consistent performance and maximum security to support your applications, however complex. If you need a dedicated, managed Linux server tailored to your own specific needs, please contact us on 02392 478 918. The will discuss your requirements and prepare a quotation.
- We include Pro-active monitoring, Support, and regular backups (onsite and offsite).
- Comprehensive backup options available. Domain names mapped from £20 per year.
- Geographically diverse DNS and backup MX (mail server) as standard.
- Set-up typically 7-10 days with customised servers, depending on requirements. If you require faster then please enquire.
- Our servers are located in major first class UK data centres with high capacity connections to the main Internet backbone.
- Custom hardware and/or software configurations – quotations on request.
- Discounts available for quarterly or 12 month advanced payments.