About CPA Rocks Advertisement Platform
CPA.ROCKS is a project that brought together all the partners of affiliate marketing in one place. The fight for quality traffic for advertisers and help webmasters receive the sweetest offers. We work with advertising products in various niches and advertisers from around the world. The CPA.ROCK team includes experienced content masters (designers, copywriters, creators), they have a large staff of SEO and PPC specialists. And you can take advantage of all these resources. We combine innovation and classics, work in long-proven niches, and are open to experiments.
Moreover, this list is not complete. Do you want to pour traffic in an unusual segment? We will pick up something interesting. On the contrary, do you want to continue the original offer? Fine! Let’s look for the best theme sites for you.
But most importantly, we are on the same wavelength as partners. From a large advertiser to the owner of a small site, we will select the right words and find a common language to build fruitful cooperation.
|Company Type||Advertisement Network|
|Commission Type||CPA, CPL, RevShare|
|Payment||Wire Transfer, WebMoney, Paxum, Payoneer, Skrill, etc|
|Website Url||Click Here To Visit Company Official Website|
More About Affiliates
Responsibility for the promotion of goods or services is transferred to the site owner. CPA Rocks Advertisement Platform promotes the offer and looks for ways to attract the target audience. And only when the transaction is completed, you get an active, loyal customer and pay for partner services.
CPA.Rocks can and will provide advertisers with quality traffic and customer flow.
What They Offer
You may ask how we are sure of such ambitious statements. they offer:
The company owns dozens of well-developed websites in several popular niches, and Google quotes on these resources very positively
They are always in touch with all affiliates. CPA Rocks Advertisement monitor and study the quality of their traffic, work with the target audience, and so on
PPC & media buying team CPA.Rocks has and uses all methods of promoting client’s offers
At CPA.Rocks You Will Get
The best offers We work with advertisers all over the world, and only the best of them make the list of offers. Working links, up-to-date information, fresh promotional materials, and promotions for users are just a small set of options that you will receive.
Delay in payments is not about us. Even if the Earth stops, we will continue to make payments on schedule and in full.
Creative Thinking Team
They carefully cultivate people with original thinking, and they create incredible creatives. If you feel that an effective task requires an innovative solution, we will give it to you.
And besides, CPA.Rocks keeps abreast with internet marketing. They know CPA Rocks Advertisement review all the new products and trends, we are the first to introduce innovations, experiment with advertising strategies and tactics, select the best ones, monitor trends, and select popular offers.
Special for Advertisers
Affiliate Marketing Advertiser – a company that knows how to count money and is willing to pay only for targeted actions. This is a popular, convenient, and most profitable cooperation scheme. You do not just spend advertising budgets, nor waste money, but pay for clearly defined targeted actions.
CPA Network Terminology
CPA network terminology isn’t complicated, but there are a few key terms you should know as you launch.
- Affiliate Manager: A person who manages an affiliate program for a merchant. They are responsible for recruiting, engaging with affiliates, and generating revenue for the merchant.
- Category: The niche for which the CPA offer applies (sports, fashion, beauty, health, etc).
- Chargeback: When a sale “falls through” for an action an affiliate has already paid for. Since the CPA Rocks Advertisement review sale was never finalized or an item was returned, the previously given commission is deducted back into the advertiser’s account.
- Commission: The payment an affiliate receives—either a flat rate or percentage—once a successful conversion is tracked.
- Contextual link: A text link placed within an affiliate website that links to the advertiser’s website.
- Conversion rate: The percentage rate at which a particular action is performed. In other words, the number of successful conversions divided by the total traffic.