Cloudns.net is provider of global Managed DNS services, including GeoDNS, Anycast DNS and DDoS protected DNS. The company implements the industry’s leading cloud service architecture for maximum DNS speed and DNS redundancy. ClouDNS platform monitors, controls and optimizes applications and DNS infrastructure, ensuring traffic gets delivered faster, safer, and more reliably than ever.
Cloudns Founded in 2010, ClouDNS services have grown to manage hundreds of thousands of customer domains receiving more than 5 billion queries per day. ClouDNS is the preferred DNS hosting choice for many brands, especially companies who closely monitor the price–performance ratio. With 34 Anycast locations all over the globe, no other enterprise DNS provider can compete with ClouDNS in price, performance, and overall return on investment.
|$30.00 / mo
|Click Here To Visit Company Official Website
Creating an Account with Cloudns.net Web Hosting
- Visit Official Website
- Click On Product Which You Want Purchase
- Once You Selected Your Product Click On Select Button
- Now You Redirect Domain Page Just Fill Domain Name And Process Next
- Now Asking Some Account Information Just Fill All Necessary Data
- Next Complete Your Payment
- Now You Are Done
Cloudns.net is the most cost-effective way to manage your domain names. You can use it with Free DNS or Premium DNS, depending on your needs. Cloud DNS service provides up to 10,000% uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA). ClouDNS offers Free DNS zone migration for all new customers! Find more information here!
Custom Cloud DNS
- DNS outsourcing for Hosting Companies
- DDoS protection for DNS
- Dedicated Anycast IPs and custom server names
- Custom Server Locations
- White-Label DNS service and control panel
- DNS manager for WHMCS
Cloudns.net provide you with a code for a link to add to your site or email. This link will contain your unique ID, and each time someone clicks on your link, signs up and buys premium account or domain, you’ll earn money. The program is based on live time revenue share.
- Advertisement -
Managed DNS service
Cloudns.net Information for revenue share percents and how it is related with the total number of paid orders for the recent 30 days.
Cloudns.net Information for the amount of your revenue share per active Google Workspace account.
- What is DNS A record? – The A Record points your hostname to an IP address. This is one of the most frequently used records in the DNS Zones.
- What is PTR record? – PTR records are used for the Reverse DNS (Domain Name System) lookup. Using the IP address you can get the associated domain/hostname.
- What is the CNAME record? – The CNAME record is also known as a canonical name record. It is used for specifying that a domain name is an alias for another domain, the “canonical” domain.
- Master DNS zone – The Master Zone also known as Primary Zone in the DNS server is the read or write copy of the DNS database.
- Slave DNS zone – The Slave/Backup DNS zone also known as Secondary is the read-only copy of the DNS records. This means that the DNS records cannot be added directly to the Slave/Backup DNS zone.
- What is a DNS query? – A DNS query (also known as a DNS request) is a demand for information sent from a user’s computer (DNS client) to a DNS server.
Email Forwarding service
Cloudns.net Email forwarding is a great feature that automatically redirects emails on the domain level from one email address to another. At ClouDNS, you can choose between 2 different types of Email Forwarding servers. Your choice depends on whether you are using public mail services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.) or your own mail server. Using ClouDNS services, you receive one ABSOLUTELY FREE Email forward! If you need more Email forwards, you can choose one of our paid plans – Premium DNS, DDoS Protected DNS, or GeoDNS, depending on your needs.